Using the Android version of TeamViewer, I can control the screen on a Windows PC, but can it also awaken Windows 7 from ‘sleep mode’?
Teamviewer Beta Adds Wake-On-LAN and Two-Factor Authentication
perhaps this can help? see if it will work with you?
1) install teamviewer on your pc with option start with windows
2) open cmd and type: ipconfig/all, take note MAC address and IP
3) Install Teamviewer and Wol Wake on Lan Wan on android
[BROKEN LINK REMOVED]
4) On Bios turn on wake on LAN feature
5) Open device manager locate network adapter, right click and choose properties then click on Advanced
there should be couple of options like WOL and Wake on Magic packet just enable them
6) On your router there should be like Proxy Wake On Lan, enable and restart the router
7) on your Wol Wake on Lan android you have to add MAC and IP address of your windows pc
The latest version of TeamViewer (version 9) can do this, and according to the support information (see http://www.teamviewer.com/en/help/401-How-does-Wake-on-LAN-with-TeamViewer-work.aspx) you should be able to do this from a tablet too.
Note however that this is not altogether simple. There are different "wake up configurations" depending on the PC & the network that its on.