How can I create a document in Google Docs with a drop down list to select Country and City (a pre-made list)?
Google Docs - Making a drop-down
1) Launch Google Docs
2) Open the spreadsheet that contains a column that you want to change/create a new one.
3) Click on the cell where you want to place the drop down menu
4) Click the "Tools" option-select the "Data validation" option
5) Select the "Items from a list" option from the "Cell Range" drop down Menu options
6) Check the box the "Create list from range" option, then click the table icon to the right
7) The What Data Windows once opened click and drag across the cells that you wan to include in your drop down list. Then click the "Ok" button in the "What data?" pop up window.
8) Click the "Save" button