Can anyone help locate Samsung Galaxy cabled male-to-female adapter?

Douglas M August 22, 2013

I am desperately looking for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 30-pin dock male to female connector adapter. The only one I’ve seen online is a model where the male and female plug are attached as a whole but I’m looking for the model on which the two plugs are separated by a cable.
Can anyone help?
Thank you

  1. Susendeep D
    November 9, 2013 at 12:21 pm
  2. Douglas M
    August 22, 2013 at 11:31 pm

    Thank you for your answer Erlis,
    Actually it's almost what I am looking for but I don't need a female usb port on the other end.
    I need the same model as this one but with male and female connexion of Galaxy tab model, not usb.

    • Erlis D
      September 2, 2013 at 6:17 pm

      I believe what you are searching for is an extender, if I got it right...
      It should be something like this one or
      If you can't find one in your local shop, I believe you can use a converter for that usb side to the one you want...