Hi dear MUO helpers!
I am planning to buy a new monitor and I have narrowed down my selection to two models which I like most:
– HP ZR2440w 24″ LED with S-IPS panel
– HP ZR2740w 27″ LED with S-IPS panel
As you can see, they are pretty similar, except that one is a 24″ and the other a 27″ monitor. The smaller one has a resolution of 1920 x 1200 and the bigger one 2560 x 1440. I’ve done a lot of research in order to come up with this narrowed down selection but now I have difficulties to decide… Can you please help me to decide? :)
– 27″ is very expensive (780 Euros)
– 24″ is considerably cheaper (450 Euros)
– 27″ has an awesome resolution (2560 x 1440)
– The 1920 x 1200 resolution of the 24″ monitor is the same resolution I have on my 17″ laptop screen so I am hesitating to buy a larger screen with the same resolution. After all, I need significantly more screen real estate.