How can I make a broadband dongle work with my Xoom tablet?
this doesn't seem to work for me, nothing happens when I hold the back button down at the add google account stage....it just goes back... another advic?
Depends on the type of dongle. It may not be possible, so please have a go at ha14s instructions and let us know if that works. Seems to be a common query.
I have a T-Mobile dongle,but how do you check if USB host mode is enabled
1. Inserted the USB Dongle 2. If USB Host Mode is enabled, the dongle will flash green, then blue
3. Go to Settings --> Accounts & Sync --> Add Account
4. Select 'Google'
5. Hold down the back button (the physical button) for 2-5 seconds until a 'Wireless Settings' icon appears at the bottom of the screen??????
6. Select 'Wireless Settings'
7. Select '3G Service enabled'
8. Select 'Data enabled'
9 Select 'Network Operators' ... You may need to wait 10-30 seconds makes a connection and identifies what providers are available...
10. Choose your network operator