How to auto-sync Dropbox with Google Drive?
Try Cloudhq it works great it syncs dropbox, google drive, evernote, and more. Get started here: https://www.cloudHQ.net/dropbox?r=g9xa
CludHQ's free plan syncs only 50 files with only one sync pair.
Another options are (1) Install Google Drive and Dropbox on the system, and syncing the GDrive folder with a small utility called 'Dropbox Folder Sync.' This is good for selective folder sync.
(2) Install GDrive within Dropbox folder or vice versa.
The best and the most efficient way to sync Google Drive and Dropbox is to use http://cloudHQ.net
Here are some benefits:
1) cloudHQ will actually upload Google Docs document into Dropbox in MS Office format: so you can edit them using MS Office from your Dropbox
2) cloudHQ can, optionally, upload your Dropbox MS Office document in Google Docs format so you can use Google Docs interface for editing of your docs
3) cloudHQ can establish two-sync but without "replicating deletion": so basically Google Drive can be become backup/archive of your Dropbox (or vice-versa)
4) There is no need to have your PC/home computer running for sync to happen: as soon as you edit file for example via iPhone/Android or your iPad, the changes will be instantly copied directly between Google servers and Dropbox server.
5) You can sync / merge / consolidate multiple Dropbox and Google Drive accounts
6) You can sync just a portion of your Dropbox / Google Drive account
Check out a service called "If This Then That" or IFTTT. This service is designed to use triggers and actions to automate a lot of your favorite web-apps.
Thanks to respondents for answering
Nice to see all different answers from the respondents
As you are on Chrome, here is a link from the Store that may be what you are looking for: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sync-dropbox-evernote-and/iobcbdgacfkninlcbphihhdlkobkehia
Wappwolf Automator for Google Drive
easy. Just tell dropbox to manully sync the googledrive folder. Voila! you can "auto sync" them both.
How do I do that? Can you give step-by-step instructions? I can't find any online. Thank you!