Please give a list of ICS 4.0 enabled apps! Thx.
I would suggest image viewer apps such as this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=koomix.lol_cats
What is the best android app for an android phone
I think the question is not complete itself, as what is best, is what suits us best...
it would be good if you tell the purpose you want app for...
btw, if by default i consider that you want the top ranking apps, then here is a answer for you.
1) Chrome for Android 4.0 Mobile.
2) Touchnote Postcards Android 4.0 Application : it helps you to print and sends your photos as real postcards,
3) Whatsapp Free Android 4.0 App : it is the best android app for chat with SMS contacts,
4) Notes for ICS : is a simple note taking application with Google Tasks sync capability,
5) Rdio : is an incredibly well designed online music streaming app for Android,
6)Boid: it is a fantastic twitter application,
7) Dropbox Android ICS App:
It lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere on your tablet/phone,
8) NoLED Android 4.0 App:
NoLED Android App is the best android app to get on screen notifications for android apps lacking physical LED feature,
Link- [No Longer Available]
9)Instagram Android Application: Instagram for android is a beautiful way to share your world,
10) IMDb Movies Android App: IMDb Movies & TV is the best android app for Movies reviews and celebrity info,
11) Go Locker Android 4.0 Theme:
12) Pulse News:
WebSharingLite is a great app that allows you to transfer files to your Android tablet using Wi-Fi and your web browser,
1) To do app: ASTRID - really snappy, with reminders, recurrent tasks, and categories. Nice ICS interface as well.
2) Note taking: Evernote!!!! nothing beats it. Now comes with new widgets for note previews.
3) Cloud Storage: Dropbox/Google Drive. Couple them together with File Expert for a single interface explorer for your android phone
4) Music Player: n7player. Beautiful interface, Grooviest unlock screen.
5) Browser: Chrome Beta or Stock browser is good enough for me.
Well i've got ICS on my RAZR and n7player doesn't even show up on Play store...any ideas why?
No Idea, shows up on mine, But why people use things that aren't play music is beyond me.
try checking the store with your computer (personally i always use my computer to install apps and such) The reason for this is it will show 99% of available apps/game/... but it will tell you if your device is incompatible or not sometimes they will not show up on you mobile device because they are incompatible but sometimes not so just check on your computer. if your device is incompatible idk at the worst (i don't recommend) search Google for the .apk of the application and install it (if it lets you you must first have unsupported apps enables in settings) and i am sure their will be issues with the app (thus the reason they tagged your device incompatible) although sometimes it is one or 2 features you may be able to live without and you may use it. The main thing is when you install anything not from play store you are trusting your source as these apps can come with key loggers and other more terrible malware. Especially when you download premium apps for free as if someone can make a paid app free they can probably also add some malware and boom you could at the least loose your information if this person just wants to make your life suck or they can do worse like steal passwords accounts even credit card info if stored on your phone!
these are the best for android icecream application Dropbox,iris,ics browser plus,mx video player
Google Chrome is the best ICS exclusive app that you can get currently.
No flash. No thank you. Chrome also sucks when it comes to embedded video. Dolphin HD works better.
I agree its a GREAT browser but my main issue is embedded video and worse flash embedded video IMO the stock browser works best Dolphin as a second although IMO its not good enough to bother with. I use it on my PC but on my mobile it doesn't cut it and its sad because i love the syncing options so Chrome is a good thing to have installed but doesn't work for me as my default browser.
Just visit the links below.They have better descriptions about apps with screenshots.
Top 10 Free Apps Designed for Android 4.0+ ICS -
Top 25 Free Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Tablet Apps -