Is there any app like Teamviewer on Android?

Vighnesh V April 13, 2014

Is there any app like Teamviewer on Android? I don’t mean the Teamviewer client that is available on the Play Store.

I’m looking for an app that lets you control your Android phone/tablet remotely, letting you view exactly what’s happening on the screen, etc.

1. Vighnesh V

Thank you for the info....That did really help...I was unaware of it... :-D

2. Sam K

Vighnesh, you can use Teamviewer to control your Android device.
    It supports following manufacturers for sure:
    Samsung
    Sony
    Asus (for business customers)
    Lenovo
    Alcatel One Touch / TCL
    Prestigio
    Archos
    Medion
    Caterpillar / CAT
    Unitech
    ODYS
    Cloudproject

You can basically use TeamViewer QuickSupport app to remote control your device from anywhere.

In case you are unable to use/remote control your Android device, do get in touch with Teamviewer using the link below:
    http://www.teamviewer.com/en/help/341-How-can-I-control-my-Android-device-with-TeamViewer.aspx

Hope it helps!

3. Rajaa C

If you want to remotely control via another Android phone, then try Tablet Remote

If you want to control via other device and OS including Android, then teamviewer is the best option. I personally use teamviewer for all heterogeneous device and platforms.

• Vighnesh V

Do you mean to say that you can use Teamviewer to control Android via a PC?