Is there an alternative to

Jaime D December 14, 2010

I have been looking for a site similar to it where you can edit ID3 tags and choose the bit rates. Does anybody know of a similar site?

1. Jessica Cam W.

I'm actually working on an article about this topic, but one website I found that lets you edit ID3 tags and choose bitrates is

2. Jaime D.

I actually found a really good alternative..

3. nm

If you're willing to download software as an alternative (and if you're a Windows user) there's the app YouTube Downloader
    I haven't tried it personally but it's reviewed here
    According to the article it allows you to choose between 4 different bit rates.

As for editing the ID3 tags - most media players allow you to do that - from Winamp to iTunes.

I've never used Dirpy and it sounds like it must have been convenient but using two services as a workaround seems like your best bet for now.

4. Miguel Guhlin

You can find alternatives to listed here:

Use Media-Converter, a web-based service that not allows you to convert video to audio, but you can actually browse YouTube and add items to the list to be converted. Pretty awesome! -