I have an iPhone and want to put my ppts and pdfs on the iPhone so that I can read whenever I want. Can u tell me how and or which free application can do this?
Some apps might do this; FileApp Pro, (was free, not sure now). FileViewer, Documents 2. I've had these for a while but haven't had much cause to use them myself so I can't speak for their current status. I know that all were well reviewed when I got them.
- iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) ’08 et ’09 (with view)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- HTML web and archive web (via Safari)
- RTF (Rich Text Format) et RTFD
- Video supported par l’iPhone (MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC)
- Image (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
thnx for d reply. i'll try this.
I think the easiest solution is using Dropbox or Box.net. Both offer free accounts and both free iPhone Apps allow you to view PDF and PPT. I haven't tried Box yet but for Dropbox you can "Favourite" files to make them available offline.
iBooks can handle PDF files natively, however, the closest I've found for using a PPT on an iDevice is to either convert it to an MP4 or PDF. Personally, I would go with converting it to PDF myself. For this, you can use a PDF printer, which adds "Print to PDF" to your list of printers. Personally, I use PDFCreator for this ( http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator ), but DoPDF ( http://www.dopdf.com) is also a popular software for this. You can also use OpenOffice.org to do this. It has native PDF export options, including keeping links inside the document.