How to add a picture to an mp3 song in Windows 7?
how can i add a picture to an mp3 songs
How can I put picture to mp3 file for window 7?
You can use MediaMonkey to change the album artwork of an .mp3 file.
Just add that song to MediaMonkey and right click on the song,click on properties,goto artwork tab and change the image by either drag and drop method or copy paste.
Hello, there are many ways of doing this. You could try the following method:
1.Play the mp3 track(s) with winamp.
2. select a track> press alt+ 3 (rtclick and select edit info or double clik on track name in the player window)
3. click artwork>load artwork>choose image file and apply.
* winamp can search a picture for your track/album if you click on download art.
You can select multiple track to attach same picture to all the track of an album.
Also you can add multiple pictures to mp3.
and resize them.
1.Select track(s) from playlist press f4.
2.Click picture >browse>select image>apply
1) Open mp3 using Windows Media Player
2) Go to Library then Right Click on the title of song
3) Click "Advance Tag Editor" Go to Pictures Click Add4) Browse and Select the Picture you want and Press OK
or download Mp3Tag
1) Install and open
2) Drag the mp3 to the interface
3) Drag the image to the designated window bottom left of mp3tg
4) Right Click on the song and choose save tag
I have used MP3Tag for a few years now and find it does everything I need. Adds picture to single or multiple files. Very easy to use and nice GUI.