If you want to make your emails a little more attractive and original, head to Zuplo.com. This new web service offers a huge database of email stationary backgrounds to compose your messages on. You can even create personal backgrounds using your own pics.
Zuplo backgrounds work with Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Thunderbird and many other major email services.
Adding background to your email is easy, simply search the site and find background you like, copy it onto your clipboard and then paste into your email message. When the background appears in your message, click on it and start typing your text. When finished typing the message click on the send button. Done!
Creating your own backgrounds is simple as well, just upload the image you want to use, crop the parts you don’t like and customize colors the way you want. Zuplo will do the rest.
Zuplo is free and doesn’t require any registration, though registered users can also save their favorite backgrounds online and quickly access them in the future when needed.
Zuplo demo video:
- Get cool and quality email backgrounds for free.
- Public library has more than 7000 colorful email backgrounds.
- Search and and browse background images by category.
- Upload images and create your own email backgrounds.
- Supported image formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMF.
- Zuplo also has a desktop client.
- The email backgrounds work with Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Thunderbird and other email providers.
- Free, no sign up necessary.
Check out Zuplo @ www.zuplo.com