To do list apps let you keep track of your tasks or even manage projects if you know how to use them. If you have used to do list apps before or want to try one, check out Zirrus. It is a simple, intuitive, fast and visually-appealing personal todo list you can use to manage your personal and business tasks.
To try it out you have to sign up for an account on their website. Once you are signed in, enter tasks by clicking on the “new task” button. You can add as many tasks as you want. Categorize your tasks by adding tags to each task (e.g. home, personal), set priority and set due date. Once a task is completed, click on a check box next to it to remove it.
To speed up your task management you can make use of their keyboard shortcuts. For example to open a new task press the N key, adjust priority by using arrow keys, Save with Ctrl+S etc. By default, your tasks are sorted by name on the screen but you can sort them also by date or by priority as you see fit. The app gets some time getting used to but is easy to use overall.
- Sort tasks by task name, due date, or prioiority.
- View tasks as list or on tag cloud.
- Make more important tasks look bigger.
- Organize and browse tasks by tags.
- Set task due dates.
- RSS feeds: Follow-up on your tasks from any feedreader.
- Coming soon: Add recurring tasks.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: New Task: N, Adjust Priority: arrow keys, Move: Ctrl+M, Save: Ctrl+S, etc.
- If interested check out zirr.us demo video here.
Check out Zirr.us @ www.zirr.us