If you are worried about your children when they leave home for school or any other reason, then ZenTracker is the right application for you.
ZenTracker is an application that is compatible with major smartphones. It allows parents to keep a watch on their children’s location through their phone. By defining places on the map, you can also get alerts and notifications by text, e-mail or Twitter messages as your child leaves or enters that defined place.
There are two pricing plans for ZenTracker. The Lite plan is free and supports only up to two mobile devices with no e-mail, SMS or Twitter alerts. However, the Premium package supports up to six mobile devices, with every alert and up to five days of Location history.
Just sign up for an account on ZenTracker, and configure the settings, and add the people you want to keep a track of. Once done, just check your dashboard on ZenTracker and you will see the last location capture of the person you are tracking, i.e. your child, etc.
- Not restricted by carriers or smartphones – compatible with most of them.
- Get instant alerts as “subject” leaves/enters defined places, for example, “Billy has left the school”.
- Both free and premium price package plans available.
- Available on iPhone, Blackberry and Windows Phone.
- Similar sites: Puntalo, BuddyWay, NavXS, ChildPulse, Lookout, Prey, and FindMyiPhone.
Check out Zentracker @ http://www.zentracker.com