You can save notes using a number of websites. But if you are specifically looking for a neat interface and good organization, check out a note-taking site called ZenToDo.
ZenToDo is a simple task management application that asks you to create a password-protected account before you can begin forming your to-do lists. You can create tasks in different custom categories and reorder them via simple dragging. New tasks can be added through keyboard shortcuts and task names can be edited anytime.
Completed tasks can be removed either by deleting them from the right or by clicking the green tick mark to the left. Completed tasks disappear from your to-do list leaving behind incomplete tasks.
- A user-friendly website.
- Lets you manage tasks easily through a to-do list.
- Your lists is password protected through your account.
- You can create custom categories for the tasks.
- Tasks can easily be edited, reordered, and deleted.
- Keyboard hotkeys for addition of new tasks are supported.
- Similar tools: TheDeadline, Flowdock, GQueues and IssueBurner.
- Also read related articles:
Check out ZenToDo @ www.zentodo.net