If you are looking to publish your content online in a way that is quite similar to traditional magazines, check out Zeen, an online content platform that lets users create and view elegant-looking web magazines. The website was created by YouTube co-founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen, and like YouTube before, it promotes magazine content that can be produced by the masses.
Creating content for Zeen is also very easy and intuitive. You can customize the style and color of your magazine’s pages and you can upload images as well. Zeen also has its own bookmarklet that you can install which will let you easily clip contents from other sites to your magazines.
Zeen’s homepage offers thumbnails of different web magazines that were previously created by users. Hovering on each thumbnail will pop out a preview of the content of the magazine. You may also use the site’s search function if you want to look for specific type of content. Navigating within a magazine is also very easy as it offers a sidebar that lets you directly jump to a certain page.
Zeen is highly useful for those looking for a fresh publishing platform that lets you easily share collated content in an elegant manner.
- View and create beautiful web magazines.
- Magazine thumbnails offer a quick preview of content.
- Intuitive magazine browsing with direct page jumping and table of contents.
- Suggested Issues offers related magazines to what you are currently reading.
- Bookmarklet lets you easily clip web content when making your own magazine.
- Similar Tools: Appgreen, Themeefy, and Grisker.
Check out Zeen @ http://www.zeen.com