Do you need to show someone a screenshot quickly and you can’t be bothered with the hassle of email or Dropbox? Then why not try out “Yes, Pix me!”? This website gives you a unique sharing URL that you can use to instantly show anyone your images. Anyone else with that unique URL will see the images pop up on the screen immediately, and they can do the same – drag and drop their own images for you to see.
All you need to do is either upload the picture using the upload button at the top of the screen, or you can drag and drop the image into the big box below.
The picture will then upload to the page where you will then see it.
When you refresh the page, a new unique link is generated and you can start again with a new image. All in all, this is a great way to share and collaborate on images without the wrong people snooping in.
- Get a unique page link every time you refresh the page.
- Upload pictures and have them seen by others, who also have the link, in real time.
- Others with the link can also drag and drop their images for you to see.
- Refresh the page to get a new unique link to start all over again.
- Notification available for the Google Chrome browser.
Check out Yes, Pix Me! @ http://ypix.me