YouTube Auto Buffer is a Greasemonkey script that tries to improve Youtube experience by fixing common annoyances. It can disable video auto-playing, remove hidden adds that are displayed at the bottom of videos, fix buffering pauses and automatically load the HD version of selected videos.
Being a Greasemonkey script means only Firefox users can benefit from it. To use the script, first you need to install Greasemonkey and then get the actual script. Once the script is in your Firefox browser, check corresponding boxes, click save and you ready to go.
- Make YouTube better by removing common annoyances.
- Automatically loads the HD version of the video.
- Removes buffering pauses.
- Disables video auto-playing.
- Removes hidden adds that are show up at the bottom of videos.
- Free and easy to set up.
- Also see 10 More Cool Things You Can Do With YouTube Videos.
Check out YouTube Auto Buffer @ userscripts.org/scripts/show/49366