If you prefer to have shortcuts to all your important and favorite folders, programs and websites on your desktop, check out You!Symlink. It is a Windows application that lets you create shortcuts on your desktop but is easier to use and offers far more options than Window’s standard built-in shortcut creator.
Once you create a shortcut (to a web address, folder or a program) you can add an animated image to it, a scrolling text for the link name and a pop-up memo for a text up to 2,000 characters. The program always sits in your system tray (lower right corner of your desktop), which lets you access all of your shortcuts without minimizing the window.
- Create shortcuts to folders, files, programs and websites on your desktop.
- Add animated images to shortcuts.
- Add scrolling text.
- Add pop-up memo with a text up to 2,000 characters.
- Show/hide all links from any window.
- Available in multiple languages including English, Russian, German, French.
- Free downloadable application.
Check out You!Symlink @ www.yousymlink.com