Booking a time to meet with your customers can become a little complicated. If you use Google Calendar, before you book a meeting you probably first check your calendar for the dates of prescheduled events and see what dates you are available. Through free appointment scheduling tool Youcanbook.me this becomes a lot easier.
YouCanBook.Me is a free and user friendly website that helps people schedule new events. You start by providing the site with your Gmail address; you then approve the site to collect information from your Google Calendar. You then get a unique URL that can be shared with customers to display your busy and available dates.
When customers click on an available date they are taken to a booking form that they fill out. You can modify the booking form and default settings such that the meeting is scheduled for a specific time and marked on your Google Calendar.
The site has the clear potential of being very successful particularly amongst professionals that are already using Google Calendar.
- Free customer appointment manager.
- Pulls data from your Google Calendar and already knows of your busy / free dates.
- Provides your customers / friends with a booking form that they can use to book times.
- You can modify the booking form.
- You can modify the meeting defaults such as earliest / latest time and duration.
- Similar tools: GooSync, Twittercal, FuseCal and RemiMe.
- Also read related articles:iCalendar Lite- A Free Transparent Desktop Calendar (Windows)
4 Online Calendars To Help You Get Organized
Check out YouCanBook.Me @ www.youcanbook.me