If you have a question, most probably someone already answered it online. You just have to find it. If you have a question you want answered or simply want to share your knowledge on a particular topic by answering questions of other people, check out Yedda.
It is a free Q&A community where you can ask questions on any topic and get answers from relevant people. You can browse questions by category (Autos, computer, entertainment, Family & relationships etc) or search with keyword. To start participating in the community by asking or answering questions, you have to sign up for account on the site or sign in with Facebook/Twitter. Once you are signed in, you can ask questions, answer questions, add comments, add questions to your watch list and send messages to other users.
One of the best parts of this site is that it gives you question suggestions as you start typing in the search field. So, in most cases, you don’t have to ask a question but can simply view answer to a similar question from the list.
- Questions and answer site
- Browse questions by tags, Recently asked, Recently answered, or Most interesting.
- Explore People: ‘Most active’ or ‘Top ranked’.
- Watch questions via custom RSS feeds OR add them to your account watchlist
- Search questions by tags or by full text
- Share questions on social networks – Facebook, Google, Twitter, Reddit and others
- Sign up for account or sign in with Facebook or Twitter
- Answer questions anonymously
- Ask questions from particular users
- View similar questions as you type
Check out Yedda @ www.yedda.com