Xobni is a well-implemented Outlook add-on that adds to Microsoft Outlook an excellent contact manager. It comes in a form of sidebar and includes a number of really useful features. Click on any email in your inbox and Xobni sidebar will show sender’s profile. This profile includes contact information, communication stats (nr of in / out emails), related people, nested email conversations, all sent/received atttachments and more.
- Instantly see sender profile as you navigate through emails in your inbox.
- Automatically pulls contact’s phone number directly from his/her emails and adds it to the profile.
- View all email conversations with the contact, the number of emails that were sent and received from the email address, and stats showing when you usually send/receive emails to/from that contact.
- View all related attachments.
- Lightning-fast live search: Search though contacts and emails as you type.
- ‘Schedule time with … ‘ : Integrated meeting scheduler.
- At them moment Xobni works only with Mirosoft Outlook. However, support for Lotus Notes, Eudora, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and other popular email clients will follow.
- For more details and questions go to Xobni FAQ page.
- Important: Xobni is an invite-only service so if you want to get in you need to request an invite here.
[Video] Xobni Demo
Check out Xobni @ www.xobni.com