Wrike is a simple-to-use and yet powerful collaboration utility for groups. Lets you efficiently collaborate with others (team members, colleagues, etc”¦) on unlimited number of projects. It’s fast and simple application that can be helpful for managing all kind of projects, ranging from ‘group homework assignments’ to small corporate projects.
- Create projects, assign tasks and invite contacts for collaboration.
- Smart integration with email: option to add projects to your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All recipients will be automatically added to the project.
- Stay up-to-date: get instant notification as soon as something gets edited/updated.
- Task History: keep track of all revisions for any task (within any project).
- Integrated time tracking utility to time tasks.
- Personal use: option to keep projects 100% private.
- Keep teams up-to-date: whenever project/task is updated, everyone involved with it gets notified
- Project Status: each project can have 4 states (active, completed, postpone or canceled)
- and more… Complete feature walkthrough, Video demo