Formula One is a sports unlike any other. If you happen to be a fan of Formula One Grand Prix, you’ll love this tool. It shows satellite images of all Formula One Grand Prix circuits from 1950 onwards. Each venue is identified on a world map and can be browsed by continents.
Bringing your mouse over any venue allows you to see satellite images or read Wikipedia information about that circuit and that particular Grand Prix. The tool is powered by Google Maps and also provides a navigation of venues by continent. You can also view detailed information and pictures for Formula One tracks for 2007 through 2010. If you are an iPhone user, you can also download the free iPhone app for F1 circuits.
- See satellite images of Formula One circuits.
- Venues of Grand Prix going back to 1950.
- Read wikipedia articles about each circuit.
- Browse by continent.
- Download free iPhone app.
- See track information for 2007 – 2010.
- No registration required.
Visit FormulaOneCircuitSatelliteImages @ www.mapmash.in/f1circuits