Woot (aka w00t) is an online store/community that sells one (usually something cool) electronic item a day. One discounted product every day: the product is available for 24 hours and expires at midnight (US Central time).
- Woot.com: “.. online store and community that focuses on selling cool stuff cheap. It started as an employee-store slash market-testing type of place for an electronics distributor, but it’s taken on a life of its own.”.
Quick Feature Overview
- One deal a day, with a maximum of 3 items per user on each Woot sale.
- Comment on deal and quickly get feedback on listed item from other users.
- Note: Available only to users from US.
- Follow-up on daily deals via RSS feed.
- Other Woot sites: Wine Woot, Shirt Woot, Sellout Woot
- “Bag O’ Crap” sale: includes dollar store items and may also randomly include significantly more valuable electronics items (i.e. LCD Screens)
- Questions? Proceed to Woot FAQ page.
Fun stats for every Woot sale:
- First sucker + Speed to first Woot.
- Wooter to blame for sellout: Buyer of the latest item.
- Average order pace: Average duration between item orders.
- Item Quantity Breakdown: % of purchasers who bought each quantity (1,2 3 items).
- Percentage of sales per hour
- Purchaser Seniority: “People who bought this product have been Wooters for x days.”
- Purchaser Experience:“People who bought this product have been Wooters for x days.”
Go to Woot [www.woot.com]