Stephen Wolfram is a prominent scientist well known for his work about a paradigm of a “computational universe”. Wolfram Tones is a web app that uses ideas from Wolfram as well as music theory to generate a unique kind of music. The site lets you create customized musical compositions visually, which can be then be downloaded and used as a mobile phone ringtone.
To generate a tone, first you need to select from the various genres such as classical, R&B, jazz, country, and so on. Each click will produce a new unique composition even on the same genre. Once you find a tune that you like, you can adjust its various properties. You can select from the variations of that tune, adjust computational rules, add instrument sounds, choose the pitch and musical scale, and set the tempo and duration of the tune.
- Compose unique ringtones based on Wolfram’s computational universe.
- Choose from the loose collection of genres.
- Customize the various aspects of your composition.
- Save your composition to your collection without registration.
- Send a MIDI file of your composition to your email or download it to your phone.
- Similar Tools MakeOwnRingtone, Ultrasonic-Ringtones, Tube2Tone, and Toot Tone.
Check out Wolfram Tones @ http://tones.wolfram.com