Wolfram has long been offering educational tools for teachers and students. Its latest is an online tool that offers teachers the ability to easily deliver math concepts to their students. The tool is called Wolfram Education Portal.
Wolfram Education Portal is a free to use online tool that helps teachers with the math courses they are teaching. Mainly the tool focuses on algebra and calculus. Among the many tools offered by the Education Portal, teachers will find an eTextbook, a lesson plan, demonstration tools such as graphs, and widgets such as calculators to solve questions quickly. Soon the site will be offering practice questions with answers.
To get started with the site, you will have to sign up for an account on it and then download its player through which you will be able to use the online tools.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps teachers teach math courses.
- Supports algebra and calculus.
- Offers numerous tools such as lesson plans, online textbooks, and widgets.
- Similar tools: RhymenLearn and Mathematics In Movies.
Check out Wolfram Education Portal @ http://education.wolfram.com