For webmasters, user feedback is an essential ingredient for the success of their website. But for most of the time, site visitors leave you with vague feedback or incomplete suggestions that you cannot actually incorporate into the site. Wishbox helps you tackle this problem by letting site visitors provide feedback through annotated screenshots.
Wishbox provides you with a feedback button that helps site visitors share their suggestions and criticisms in a clearer way, by using screenshots. The feedback button can import a screenshot of the page users are on and let them annotate it to clarify what needs improvement. Furthermore, the service lets you easily embed any web form in your feedback region.
The site offers a free package with a 100 MB storage capacity for images and a limitation of 100 submissions per month. Premium packages starting from $9.95 per month to remove these limitations.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you collect feedback from site visitors.
- Lets visitors provide feedback through annotated screenshots.
- Lets you embed forms in your feedback boxes.
- Provides 100 MB of free storage space for feedback screenshots.
- Also read related articles: 5 Alternative Screen Capture Tools For Your Mac and 3 Google Chrome Extensions To Make Great Screenshots.
Check out Wishbox @ www.jotform.com/wishbox