Wireframes let you easily outline what a website is going to look like. Developers usually create wireframes to make sure that the developer is on the same page as the employer and other project members. Normally, wireframing apps offer a lot of tools. These tools can be overwhelming and actually slow down the wireframe design. Here to keep things simple yet useful is a website called WireframeCC.
WireframeCC is a free to use online wireframing tool. The website lets you create wireframes for desktop websites, mobile websites, and mobile applications. To get started, select a template i.e. desktop or mobile. Then click and drag your left mouse button to indicate the area of an element you want to place. You can then place rectangles, circles, headings, text, text boxes, and logos.
Your wireframes can be shared via a unique URL and wireframe visitors can annotate the design with comments.
- A user-friendly web app.
- Lets you create wireframes.
- Supports desktop and mobile templates.
- Lets you add shapes, text, headings, images, and text boxes.
- Your designs can be shared through a unique URL.
- Similar tools: Quirk Wires, NavFlow and Wirify.
- Also read related article: 3 Tools to Create Mock-up Designs and Wireframes Online.
Check out WireframeCC @ www.wireframe.cc