If you run a website, you might want to check out how your website’s popularity on social networks matches against your competitors. Such a comparative analysis will help determine whether to stick with your current strategies or change something. One great online tool that will help you with such a comparison is Wildfire Monitor.
Wildfire Monitor is a simple online tool that compares up to three different Facebook or Twitter pages. Considering that nearly all popular sites now have accounts on these two networks, you can compare almost any popular site using this web tool.
The comparison is based on Facebook fans and Twitter followers. A graphical comparison along with a statistical one is displayed. Along with the total number of fans, the stats display each site’s fan/follower growth rate in terms of per 7 days, per month, and per 3 months.
The site is extremely simple to use and serves its purpose perfectly.
- A user friendly web service.
- Helps compare the social network popularity of up to 3 websites.
- Supports Facebook and Twitter comparisons.
- Displays graphical and statistical comparison.
- Displays total number of fans/followers for each site.
- Displays fan/follower growth rate.
- Similar tools: Feed Compare and AttentionMeter.
- Also read related article: 5 Comparison Websites that WILL Save you Money.
Check out Wildfire Monitor @ monitor.wildfireapp.com