Students cannot always be around their teachers; this means that assignment submissions and addressing questions can become a difficult matter. One very effective solution to this is online interaction. Here to help people, particularly teachers and students, interact online is a web service called WikiSpaces.
WikiSpaces is a web service that has been around for quite some time. The site facilitates interaction between entities such as employees and employers, and teachers and students. In the latter case, the teacher can create a Wiki, which is online space, and update important class information and material to it. Files can also be uploaded to your Wiki database to add source materials.
Students can make their own online spaces to upload and show their work to the teacher who can then judge their progress.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps interactions between two entities.
- Particularly helpful for interaction between teachers and students.
- Lets teachers upload course material.
- Lets students upload their work.
- Similar tools: Edmodo and ClassPager.
- Also read related articles: 4 Great Sites To Rate and Review Teachers & Professors and 10 Interactive Financial Websites That Teach Kids Money Management Skills.
Check out WikiSpaces @ www.wikispaces.com