Using your phone to switch between different WiFi hotspots that use a username and password can be a little tricky. But fortunately for Android smartphone owners, WifiBrowserLogin makes the process much easier.
WifiBrowserLogin is a free smartphone app for Android devices. The app automatically detects if the available WiFi spot requires a log in to be connected. You can configure the app such that whenever a log in requirement is detected, you are either notified or a webview for you to log in is automatically opened so you do not have to open a browser yourself.
- A user friendly smartphone app.
- Detects if available Wi-Fi signal requires username and password.
- Can be configured to simply notify you or automatically open a webview to login.
- Will help save time especially when switching between different Wi-Fi networks that require logins.
- Similar tools: WiFi Analyzer, ShareKeyboard and WiFi Stumbler.
Check out Wifi Browser Login @ www.appbrain.com/app/wifi-browser-login/org.wifibrowserlogin