Synchronizing devices is a quick way to keep the latest files across all of your devices. But synchronization apps usually only let you sync files from your phone to your computer. An exception to this and offering the computer-to-phone synchronization is an Android app called Wifi Syncr.
Wifi Syncr is a free to use Android application sized at 461KB and compatible with Android devices running at least version 2.1. The app lets you synchronize files from your Windows computer to your Android device. After you install the application you can start creating sharing profiles and select the folders on your computer through which you will be synchronizing. The file sharing is performed when the phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
A desktop notification client of the app keeps you updated of the synchronization on your computer.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices and Windows computer.
- Lets you sync files from computer to phone.
- Lets you configure multiple sharing profiles.
- Similar tools: Pure Sync, DocSyncer and SugarSync.
- Also read related articles: 10 Sync Tools every Office Worker Should Know About and How To Sync Files & Folders Between Computers With Windows Sync.
Check out Wifi Syncr @ market.android.com/details?id=com.appricoo.android.tools.wifisyncr