If you have kids, or simply spend time with children you would probably know what it is like to be bombarded with questions at any given time and subject matters. Answering these questions can be tricky sometime, not that they are hard but because you need to give child-appropriate answer. This is where Whyzz can help, it is a new website that lets you quickly find appropriate answers to many questions from kids. You can search site by typing the exact question or browse by categories.
Answers are written by Whyzz staff writers, psychologists, experts, and site members. Each answer comes with additional information such as tips, and important talking points.
The site is free and there is no registration needed to search and browse site. Registering on the site enables you to bookmark answers you like, add comments, and view all the content you’ve contributed.
- Find answers to tough questions from children.
- Search site and browse by categories.
- Answers are added by staff writers, psychologists, experts, and site member.
- Additional information, tips, and important talking points are also included.
- Bookmark answers you like, add comments to entries, and view all the content you’ve contributed (registration needed).
- The mobile-friendly version available.
Check out Whyzz @ www.whyzz.com