We all have wishlists of things we would like to buy. Most of us like to share our wishlists with friends. Such wishlists that are shareable with friends can be created through a web service called Whimventory.
Whimventory is a free to use web service that lets you maintain an online wishlist. After you create an account on the site, you can drag the site’s bookmarklet to your browser’s bookmarks toolbar. Use this bookmarklet anytime you are at an online store that lists something you want – it works best with Amazon.
On your desired item’s page, click on the bookmarklet and a small window will let you add the item to your wishlists. In case you have created multiple lists you will be able to select which list you want the item saved in.
When you visit your wishlist you can quickly filter items according to price, mark items as purchases, and compare their prices online.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you maintain an online wishlist.
- Adds items to your wishlist through a browser bookmarklet.
- Makes your wishlists shareable.
- Similar tools: Wishlr, Wantz.it, PresentBee, AmazonUniversalWishlist and Savvy Circle.
- Also read related article: 7 Online Wishlists to Help You This Holiday Season.
Check out Whimventory @ www.whimventory.com