While browsing websites of online retailers you often come across items that you want to put in your wishlist. Maintaining wishlists for separate retailer websites can be a little inconvenient if you frequent numerous websites. A great solution to this is presented by Whimventory.
Whimventory is a website that stores your wishlist. After creating an account with the service you can add its bookmarklet to your browser bookmarks toolbar. The next time you are on a retailer’s product page, click on the bookmarklet to add the item to your Whimventory wishlist. You can specify the currency and name of the item, and you can also create custom wishlists and sort items into them.
On your Whimventory dashboard you can view items separately according to price or according to the lists you have created.
- A user-friendly website.
- Lets you store wish-lists online.
- You add items to wish-lists from a bookmarklet.
- Items can be added from numerous online retailers.
- Different wishlist categories can be created.
- The dashboard organizes your lists for better viewing the wishlist items.
- Similar tools: Wantz.it, Wishpot and Wishlr.
- Also read related articles:7 Online Wishlists to Help You This Holiday Season
Keep Track of Wish and Gift Lists with Kaboodle
Check out Whimventory @ www.whimventory.com