As you might have guessed from the name WhichDateWorks is an online event scheduler that aims to make it easier for groups to pick the best suitable event date for everyone involved.
The site is free and offers optional regsitration. While anyone can use it to pick the event dates, registered users can additionaly save events, use contacts from previous events and keep track of even invitations from others.
Planning an event works in 4 steps:
- Name an event (ex. going to a movie)
- Enter the name and email of the event organizer and add people involved by entering their emails (manually or import from your address book).
- Select the dates that work best for you. You may also narrow down available dates to a specific time period (optional). Ex: April 10 – 17.
- Preview invitations before sending them out. Fially, when you are done click on the “Send invitation” link to notify the selected people. (Users may always go back and edit the event details).
Everyone involved can keep track of the event date selections and get notified by email when someone responds. At the end, the organizer picks the best date and sends everyone an email.
- Free and easy event scheduling online.
- No sign up required, start planning an event immediately.
- Plan as many events as you like.
- Similar websites: Diarised and Meet-O-Matic.
Check out WhichDateWorks @ www.whichdateworks.com