What’s-In-YourWater is an online database where you view water quality test results for your area. By simply entering your or your water company zip code you can see list of chemicals found in the tap water. Created by the Environmental Working Group, this database is based from 20 million tap water quality tests conducted between 2004 and 2009 in the United States.
This website will show you a list of contaminants that exceed health guidelines that have been found in your water. It also displays other detected pollutants that have not exceeded the health limit guidelines. Although the results page includes pretty heavy technical stuff, a hover box displays additional information to help you understand the concepts presented. In addition, you can check the contaminants page for further information.
- Find out what chemicals have been found from your tap water source.
- Based from 20 million tap water quality tests conducted between 2004 and 2009.
- View the contaminants page for further information.
- Share the results to your other social networks.
- Post the widget to your site.
- US only.
- Similar site: Toxic Water.
Check out What’s-In-YourWater @ [NO LONGER WORKS] www.ewg.org/tap-water/whats-in-yourwater