Keep track of your time so you can get paid for it. WeWorked.com offers free online timesheet software, perfect for freelancers and small businesses alike. Create an account, then add users if you want. Organize your time into companies (clients) and projects. Your fellow employees, if applicable, can submit timecards for your approval, allowing you to keep track of who worked when and on which projects for which companies.
If you’re looking for a free, online solution to timecard management this is worth checking out.
It’s a web-based platform, so you and your team can use it regardless of their platform – Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux…it doesn’t matter. You can set up automatic reminders, encouraging members of your team to submit timesheets. You can assign tasks to your team. You can generate reports detailing who worked for whom and when. If it’s related to tracking time, it’s offered here.
The interface is clean, meaning its unlikely anyone will be confused by it. Lots of white space, no ads – at least for now. There’s not a clear monetization plan outlined for the company on the site, so things will likely change.
You can export your data to a comma-delimited file, meaning you’ll never be locked into using WeWorked if you don’t want to be. There’s no reason not to at least try it out.
- A web-based tool for time cards.
- Supports up to 25 users per account.
- Record which projects you or your team worked on, for which clients.
- Generate detailed reports using your data.
- Can export your data so you’re never locked in.
- Similar: Time Cockpit, WasteNoTime, .
- Also read related articles: 5 Tools to Track How Much Time you Waste while Online and 6 Useful Desktop Time Tracking Software.