Organizers and planners come in all shapes and sizes. If you are looking for one that lets you manage your week easily, Weekis can be a pretty good option. It is a dead simple weekly planning tool that gives you a weekly view and let you enter new events for each day with minimal effort.
Once an event has completed, click “done” to make it disappear or if it has been cancelled, simply click the “x” to delete it. Drag an event and move it from one day to another.
The coolest feature however, is that the tool is intelligent enough to assign events to the right day. For example, if you type “lunch:monday”, Weekis will automatically create a lunch event for Monday. You can also enter a date instead of a day and Weekis will insert the event appropriately.
- Free online online weekly planner.
- An easy-to-use and intuitive weekly planner.
- Drag events and move from one day to another.
- Automatically puts event in the right place based on day/dates.
- Similar tools: WeekPlan, Doris, ToodleDo, and Goalbot.