Your smartphone offers an array of features that can become difficult to handle on the phone’s little screen. In certain situations, especially app testing, controlling the phone through your web browser would be more convenient. If you are looking for a tool that will help you to do this, check out Webkey.
Webkey is a free smartphone application for Android devices. The app installs on the phone and then provides you with a web address. You can visit this web address using any browser on your computer and operate the phone through your desktop or laptop.
The application’s supported functions include taking and managing screenshots, downloading and uploading files, getting the GPS location, reading and writing text messages, manage contacts and call lists, terminal emulation, DynDNS support, and SSL support for direct connections.
- A user-friendly application to remotely control your android phone.
- Lets you control the phone through your web browser.
- Supports a number of phone features.
- Similar tools: Youtube Remote and Utorrent Remote.
- Also read related article: Gmote 2.0 – Use Your Android Phone As A Media Center RemoteControl.
Check out Webkey @ www.appbrain.com/app/com.webkey