WebEnabled is a web-based development platform for LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQl and PHP) developers. It makes it easy to build applications on top of existing content management systems like Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Elgg and others, lets you collaborate on your project with others and share your code. It supports SSH/SCP/SFTP access, multiple application instances, custom domains and SVN hosting to manage app revisions.
You can easily deploy your code to your own server/notebook or to Amazon EC and duplicate your existing environment (code, database, configuration, access etc) so that you don’t have to start from scratch every time.
It has tiered plans starting from $10/month, depending on the bandwidth, storage and number of application instances. There are no contracts, set-up or termination fees. You can upgrade, downgrade and cancel at anytime.
The free plan comes with all the features of paid plans, includes 1 GB storage, 10 GB bandwidth and lets you run up to 3 application instances.
- Web development platform for LAMP developers.
- Easily build applications on top existing content management systems including Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Elgg and others.
- Collaborate on your project with others and share your code.
- Supports custom domains, SSH/SCP/SFTP access, SVN hosting and multiple application instances.
- Make exact copies of your environment (code, database,configuration, access).
- Paid plans start from $10/month, sign up for free plan to try it out.
Check out WebEnabled @ www.webenabled.com