Weather websites help us plan our day – but there has to be a better way to get weather forecasts than just knowing the temperature or whether it will rain or not. Fortunately, WeatherSpark is one new app with interactive weather graphs and detailed weather analysis in an easy to read format.
WeatherSpark lets you zoom through the graphs and move the timeline. In addition to the temperature and cloud cover snapshot, you can adjust the graph to view cloud cover trends, precipitation forecasts, and detailed temperature graphs. The graph also marks the current hour to see the forecast in real-time. You can also double click the graphs to zoom in on the time, or move the slider to pan around the timeline.
This tool is especially useful for people preparing for an excursion or if you simply want a better looking forecast.
- Free; no sign up required.
- Interactive weather graph that you can pan and zoom.
- Choose from multiple forecast and averages overlaid in the graph.
- Data from more than 4,000 weather stations.
- Get forecast for the current hour.
- Similar Tools: Weather Underground, Wunderground, or Windows 7 Weather Widgets
Check out WeatherSpark @ www.weatherspark.com