A script can be created by putting together various visual blocks from categories like shapes, operators, sensors, etc. At anytime during the exercise, user can click on “Script Text” to view the Java code behind it. Waterbear as a tool allows users to create scripts, save them and even do a test run.
- Create scripts for Waterbear, a new visual programming language.
- Create script by inserting and arranging visual blocks.
- See the actual code behind the script anytime.
- Save your scripts and even run them online.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: Akshell, and PHPAnywhere.
- Also read related article: The Top 3 Browser-Based IDE’s To Code In The Cloud.
Visit Waterbear @ www.waterbearlang.com/