WatchThatPage lets you monitor web page changes and get updates by email or in your online account. You can specify the frequency of updates and choose when to receive the updates during the day. The site lets you specify whether to receive alerts on every page edit or only on changes matching specified keywords.
You may even create channels to separate different type of changes into different emails.
To get started all you need to do is sign up for an account and start adding pages you want to monitor.
- Monitor web pages for changes online.
- Receive updates (daily or weekly) by email or check for changes from your online account.
- Get changes summary in one email or receive them in different emails.
- Get alerted on all changes or only those matching specified keywords.
- Browser add-on that lets you add pages for monitoring with a single click.
- Free, sign up online
- Similar sites: FollowThatPage, PageTiki and SparkTooth.
Check out WatchThatPage @ www.watchthatpage.com