Waitable is a smart wishlist. It’s a price comparison tool and price watcher service merged in one. Tell the Waitable what you want to buy and it’ll watch the item for you. When the price drops below the max. amount you’re are willing you’ll be notified. Notifications can be directed to an eMail, RSS or sent to your mobile phone.
Another really cool feature is the ability to check product prices directly from mobile phone. Find the cheapest available deal for any product from over 80.000 stores. All you need is the item’s UPC (Universal Product Code).
Here is how it works?
1. Find a product that you want to buy. You can use either its UPC code or Amazon web address/ASIN (Amazon.com only).
2. If the current price is too high for you then add it to your Waitable watchlist and set the max. price you’re willing to pay for it.
3. When the price drops below the specified amount, Waitable will send you an email.
- Price comparison and price drop notification service.
- Watch and manage as many products as you want.
- Get notified via eMail, RSS, SMS (US only).
- Access price comparison feature from mobile phone .
- Bookmarklet : Add products to your Waitable watchlist with a single click.
- Manage and edit all of your watchlist items in one place (regsitered users only).
Go to Waitable @ www.waitable.com