W3Counter bringa free and comprehensive traffic reports for your website or blog. Get thorough overview of your visitors, which pages they visit, what browser/operating system they use, how long they stayed, who is online, and etc. To get started, just create an account and add a small snippet of tracking code to your website’s template file.
- Monitor traffic stats updated in real-time.
- View who is online right at the very moment.
- Content Distribution: see which pages are most popular, and which your visitors choose to leave from.
- Traffic Sources: see what websites and search terms bring you the most traffic.
- Get to know your visitors: see where they come from, what browser and operating system they use, etc.
- Visualize traffic in an easy-to-read graphs.
- Get daily/weekly/monthly traffic summary by email or RSS.
- Make stats private or public.
- Try w3counter now (no login required). Some features are disabled in the demo.
Check out W3Counter @ www.w3counter.com