The internet is rich with media sharing applications such as primary social networking sites (Facebook and MySpace), dedicated photo services (Picasa and Flickr), and video sharing sites (YouTube, Vimeo… etc ). With all this, the next step in media sharing is an online environment that will collect all your media and present it in a beautiful yet functional mashup.
Vuvox does exactly that. It is an all-in-one media sharing tool that lets you create visual mashups from variety of media sources (video, photos and music), personalize them by arranging it into themed layouts, and then share with your friends or publish on your own webpage.
The are three ways to create mashups on Vuvox:
1. “˜Express‘ is a fast and compact version where you can choose a presentation style and create media libraries through RSS feeds.
2. “˜Collage‘ allows you to create interactive panoramas using a WYSIWYG layout and drag and drop interface.
3. “˜Studio‘ is the full smorgasbord with links to your media, wide range of media presentation formats and more.
- Create mashups of your media collection in an instant.
- Upload your content or fetch you photos from Picasa, Flickr, or Photobucket.
- Simple and powerful. Navigate through your media quickly and modify them like a Powerpoint presentation.
- Share your presentation or display it on other websites.
- Rich editing and production tools packaged in an intuitive interface
- Ideal for photojournalists, retailers, photobloggers, music bands, artists, or just about anyone who want to share their life in a unique way.
- Also available as a Facebook application.
Check out Vuvox @ www.vuvox.com