Are you looking for a cool application to communicate with friends using video? If you and your friends own an iOS device, then this can be done using a fun app called Vtalkie.
Vtalkie is a free to use smart device application that is compatible with iOS devices. The application is sized at nearly 18 MB and requires your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad to be running version 5.0 or later of iOS. The function of the application is to let you communicate with friends in a ‘walkie-talkie’ type manner. But where a traditional walkie-talkie would only support audio communication, Vtalkie supports video as well.
You start by installing the application on your device and then the device of your friends. Once this is complete, the devices can communicate with one another by connecting using each other’s Vtalkie username. Audio clips can be recorded easily and sent to the other person at the same time. Similar video clips can be recorded and sent to view right away.
You can send text messages and emoticon through the application as well. Most people will find the app’s unique collection of emoticons to be a lot of fun.
Another feature that this application comes with is detecting Vtalkie users nearby. You can check out which Vtalkies are nearby your device – this can help you to meet new people. For network connections, this app can use Wi-Fi, 3G, and EDGE.
- A user friendly smart device application.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Acts as a video walkie talkie for you and your friends.
- Supports text chat and emoticons as well.
- Lets you find nearby app users.
- Similar tools: GroupVox, Blip.me Talkie and Zello Walkie Talkie.
- Also read related articles: Turn Your iPhone Or Android Phone Into A Walkie Talkie With Voxer and Turn Your Phone Into An Awesome Walkie-Talkie With Blip.me [Android & iOS].
Check out Vtalkie @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/id625503958