The average smartphone owner has a bunch of applications installed on their device. Due to this, it sometimes becomes difficult to find your desired app from the long list of installed apps. Here to help you open apps and perform other phone features in a simple way is an Android tool called Voice Shortcuts Launcher.
Voice Shortcuts Launcher is a free to use smartphone application, sized at nearly 400 KB and compatible with Android version 2.2 and later. The app lets you setup custom shortcuts which can be triggered by voice commands. You can set the shortcut to open an application, access a website, open a file, call a friend, toggle your Wi-Fi, and more.
All you have to do is open the app, specify the type of shortcut you want to create, and speak in your voice command. From then onward, simply speak your voice command into the phone to execute your desired task.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android phones.
- Lets you setup custom voice commands.
- Voice commands can open apps and file.
- Voice commands can call friends and toggle Wi-Fi.
- Similar tools: Everfriends, Taskos, Firesay and SpokenTwitter.
- Also read: Stop Tapping & Start Talking: Voice Control Your iPhone.
Check out Voice Shortcuts Launcher @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.projecttrinity.voiceshortcuts.free